Thursday, March 8, 2012

Delena Moments Season 3

1. Elena seeing Damon naked with bath suds on him (The Birthday 3.01)


2. Damon's Birthday present to Elena (The Birthday 3.01)


3. Throwing Elena into the water. (Hybrid 3.02)


4. "When Stefan comes back, I want to you to remember what you felt when he was gone!" (Hybrid 3.02)




5. Waking up to Damon in your bed (The end of the Affair 3.03)


6. Making Chili (Disturbing Behavior 3.04)


7. Saving Elena from Klaus... Carrying her out of the hospital (The Reckoning 3.05)

8.  "I promise to never leave you again" (The Reckoning 3.05)


9. "That's a way to the Vampires heart" (Smells like Teen Spirit 3.06) 



10.  giving first aid to Elena  (smells like teen spirit 3.06)
 

11. Another Fighting lesson "your dead" (Ordinary Family 3.08)

















12. Damon watches Elena fall asleep (Ordinary Family 3.08)
Delena in Bed






















13. "if this thing blows up, remember only one person heals quickly" (Homecoming 3.09)


14. "Then we will let him go"(Homecoming 3.09)


15. Damon again protecting Elena (The New Deal 3.10)


16. "You go home and deal with your brother, I will deal with mine" (The new Deal 3.10)


17. "Its not right" (The New Deal 3.10)


18. Damon and Elena Kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (The New Deal 3.10)


19. This says it all (Our Town 3.11)


20. "Its right just not right now" (Our Town 3.11)


21. "We kissed, Now its weird" (Ties that Bind 3.12)


22. Damon Gazing at Elena when she enters the ball (Dangerous Liaison 3.15) 


23. Walking side by side when then enter the ball (Dangerous Liaison 3.15) 


24. Dancing so cute together (Dangerous Liaison 3.14) 


25. "I thought I could win her from you fare and Square" (All my Children 3.15)


26. Damon has a dream that Elena saves him from Rebekah (Murder of One 3.18) 

1 comment:

  1. I always turn to Vampire any time I want to. I become a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a Powerful Man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to Human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my Town. i become a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a Vampire Kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete