Monday, March 12, 2012

"The Murdur of One" Episode 3.18 Sneak Peak Photos

Tortured Damon
Hmm Kinky

Patient Caroline

Petrified Elena
I wonder what Elena is hearing threw the phone... Not good I think

Return of Stelena?
Is Stefan showing his good side again?

Stefan with a Stake
Oh a Stake

Stefan's Soft Touch
More love

Klaus and Rebekah
I wonder what they are up to?

Two Originals
Whats up with those smirks?

Torture Interruped

Scared Sage
Sage is so sad... I wonder why? Maybe becasue Klaus thretend her.

Finn in Thought
I thaught he left

A Stake, Out
Is this another fighting lesson that goes kinky?

Elena with a Crossbow
Thats a different look for Elena

Meeting in the Woods
Group Meeting

TVD Love Triangle
Okay so Elena looks happy but the boys do not.







No comments:

Post a Comment