Monday, February 20, 2012

"All my Children" Episode 3.15 Review

Okay so this week was a nice closer for the awaiting March 15th episode "1912". So many juciy things happened and let me just say that I could read between the lines in some cases.

!!!Important!!! content from the show

1. Esther (mommy original) did not succed in killing all of her children. (I mean do you think it would be that easy!)
2. Damon turned Bonnie's mom into a vampire to stop Esther from killing all her children.
    BTW: He only stoped Esther from killing the originals because if he didnt stop her then Rebekah would kill Elena!
3. Elena was held hostage becasue she is the most ideal hostage. (Everyone wants to save miss Elena.)
4. Bonnie is mad at Elena, only because everytime something bad happens its because Elena always needs to be saved. So hense Bonnie is the one always getting hurt because of this. (So in other words she is just sick of Elena's Bullsh**)
5. Alaric finds out that Merideth had his knife in her apartment. Then Merideth shots at Alaric. (That was a WTF ending!)

Damons Hottness on a Scale from 1-10

So at the beggining of the show I would say he was a big 10! Only becasue he was naked in bed, while showing of his beautiful abs. Then he was his normal sexy danger guy self through out the whole show. P.S. this is the Damon I like if you havent noticed!
So final Answer Damon was a sold 10+.

Favorite Scene

My favorite scene was when Caroline came into the Grill and acted all bitchy towards Klaus. He was having drinks with his brother Kole, then Caroline came walking in (only to distract Klaus so that Alaric could kill Kole).
"All My Children"--Candice Accola as Caroline on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved."Caroline!"- Klaus
"Oh its you"- Caroline
"Join me for a drink"- Klaus
"Ah, No thanks I would rather die of thirst"- Caroline (then walks away all sassy like)
"Isnt she fantastic"- Klaus
"I would say she looks really fantastic walking away from you"- Kole
"I take that as a challenge!"- Klaus (walks with Caroline)
Oh this was a great scene. It goes on to Klaus talking to Caroline like a love drunk idiot. Oh what a happy moment!

1 comment:

  1. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through my life weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as Ioy desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how I could be transformed into a powerful person when I came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete