Saturday, February 4, 2012

Is there a Klaroline in the future?

So one question I have  for you TVD fans.
We have seen in episode 11 were Klaus gives a beautiful speech to Caroline before he gave her his blood to heal her wolf bite that she got from Tyler. But lets not forget that Klaus told Tyler to bite Caroline. This is really confusing to me because it seamed like he was trying to woo Caroline in her bedroom, because he gave her a nice bracelet and the speech.
Oh one more thing before you give me your answer. Remember the Dangerous Liaison pictures for next week.
  
The beautiful couple dancing on the floor. I cant see Caroline's face, but I can see Klaus's face and he looks happy. 
Caroline looks surprised to see him. 
I think Caroline is thinking about Klaus. That is what I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment