Sunday, February 19, 2012

Predictions for 1912 Episode

Okay so a lot of things happened at the end of "All my children".

1. This is not the end of Alaric 
    You know how Alaric's psycho girlfriend Meredith shot him at the very end of the episode. Well I just know that this cant be the end of him because he is the "parent" to Elena and is always the in on the Salvatore plans! You know what I think really happened was she missed him as a warning and is going to be holding him as ransom of some kind.
Sage3x16.jpg
2. Damon is going to get it on with chicks 
    So "1912" episode is going to be all about Damon and this so called Sage vamp girl. Lets just say i am very excited for this, because now we get to see the life of Damon not just Stefan! Well in the preview all they were showing of Damon was that he was feeding and using woman as pleasure. That sounds like the Damon we all know and love!

3. Bonnie will have different views on Elena
    Well when Caroline was talking to Elena outside of Bonnie's house, It seemed that Bonnie will have a pickin with Elena soon about how she cant always sacrifice herself for her. I see were Bonnie is coming from. I mean she always gets hurt. She might end up being like Matt, were she wants to stay out of everything. Which I don't think will happen  because its impossible for her to do that.  SHES A WITCH!

4. Caroline might end up liking Klaus
     When he got upset with her in the middle of the show, I saw that she was looking at him with sincere. Almost like "he cares for his family so much. Maybe he does have a heart". I don't know but I'm still rutting for this relationship to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment