Friday, February 10, 2012

Dangerous Liaisons Episode 3.14 Review

Wowza did you watch the last nights episode of TVD Dangerous Liaisons? 
Well if you didn't you missed out and you need to go watch it. (click link below to watch episode) 

http://www.cwtv.com/cw-video/the-vampire-diaries

Important key points in this show:
-Esther, Elena and Finn are in a plan to kill Klaus
     -Elena gives Esther some of her blood
     -Esther binds all her children by having them drink wine that haves Elena's blood in it.
     -Finn completes the process's by his blood and binding the family tree together.
     -If one of the children die then all of them die... hence if Finn dies then Klaus and the rest of the children die.
-Lots of times when Klaus tries to win Caroline over and in the end might have succeeded.
Look at that face... I know what Klaus is thinking
-Elena and Stefan team up and Damon gets kicked to the curb because he cares to much for Elena. (I think he is a little like the old Stefan in this case)

So here are my top moments on the show
1. Elena showing up at the Mikealson Ball and Damon gazing at her.
2. Caroline walks into the ball and Klaus stares and she replies "I need a drink"
3. Dancing Time!!!!!!
         Klaus and Caroline have a dancing moment (I was totally gushing!)
              "Now on to more important events on how ravishing you look in that dress"- Klaus
4. Another Klaroline moment
         Except a little weird i have to say "I enjoy you"- Klaus (am I right a little?)
         "I left him go with no regrets"- Caroline She was talking about how she let her father go with no regrets. I think this got to Klaus (I mean like from the heart).
5. Okay another Klaroline moment
           wow Klaus is a real artist!!!
           "You don't connect with people because you don't even try to understand them"- Caroline (Poor Klaus cant even get one chance with Caroline.
6. Damon confesses that he loves Elena and Elena says that this is the problem why he cant be involved anymore. This really hurts me and well Damon. Damon being Damon lashes out and hurts Kole, the original.
Now that's a way to end a party
7. Okay so Klaus gives it one more chance with Caroline.
           Gives her a drawing of her and a horse. Wow now that's connecting and understanding someone.
8. Stefan refusing Elena's love for him "If I care then I hurt"- Stefan (wow harsh!)
9. Oh S*** Rebekah and Damon... What.... Oh Elena is going to be so pissed!





Damon's Hotness on a scale from 1-10
Okay so Damon was very sweet threw out the whole episode. You know trying to protect Elena from Esther. I thought that was really sensitive of him. At the end of the show things started to spice up when Rebekah and Damon had you know what. Also after he hurt Kole, he walked away with this really sexy look on his face with a swag style walk. That really made me smile, only because that was the Damon I knew!

Damons hotness: 7.5 sexy points!





1 comment:

  1. I always turn to Vampire any time I want to. I become a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a Powerful Man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to Human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my Town. i become a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a Vampire Kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete